- Original only, NO commerical recipes
- List all ingredients
- Cooking instructions
- Serving suggestions
c/o NCNW Cookbook
2009 63rd Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95823
Subject: NCNW Cookbook
32nd Annual Sweet Potato Festival
The 32nd Annual Sweet Potato Festival will not take place due to the COVID-19 restrictions. So, for the first time in nearly a decade, the NCNW Sacramento Valley Section is launching a heritage cookbook. If you are looking for a way to celebrate a family favorite or your own yummy creation, then take this opportunity to submit a recipe.
We are creating a unique cookbook with pictures, stories and recipes printed in a combination of black-white and color. But we need your help.
- Submit an original recipe, ask your friends, family and neighbors to do so too.
- Include a short story and photo (optional)
- Sections include – Soups, Salads, Breads, Main Dishes, Vegetable and Side Dishes, Kids’ Recipes, Preserves and Desserts
- Recipes from commercial cookbooks will not be accepted due to copyright infringement.
We live in a great time and through the recipes and photos collected from you, family and friends, communities will see the richness of our diversity.
Proceeds from the sale of the NCNW cookbook will support our Youth and Community Service programs. Submissions will be accepted from December 1 through December 31, 2020. We anticipate that the recipe books will go ‘on sale’ by midJanuary 2021. The books will be available for purchase through Underground Books, local bookstores, NCNW.org, Amazon and other retail sites.
Don’t miss this opportunity to show your pride and amazing culinary skills in the pages of the NCNW Heritage Cookbook.